Need Owners Manual For 2007 Lexus Is 250

Did you look at the pinned threads above?? I think that manual is for the '06, but nothing significant changed.

What are you talking about?

The above thread is the page to login or register your Lexus so you can look at the owners manual, no matter what year your car is.

Did you look at the pinned threads above?? I think that manual is for the '06, but nothing significant changed.

The above thread is the page to login or register your Lexus so you can look at the owners manual, no matter what year your car is.

The pinned threads contain the PDF's from the owners manual as well. . :D You're referring to a post, not a thread.

The pinned threads contain the PDF's from the owners manual as well. . :D You're referring to a post, not a thread.

Don't make Bartkat's hard work go to waste:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=25999

Don't make Bartkat's hard work go to waste:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=25999

My bad. I still didn't see the pinned thread until this post.