Does the forum have any plans to separate this model from the older up to 09. Its revised, And has a host of

new features.

This is a great idea! I've been hoping for a 2010+ forum here as well.

Does the forum have any plans to separate this model from the older up to 09. Its revised, And has a host of

new features.

We all want to feel that our cars are "special". When I got mine I wanted a forum dedicated to it as well.

Look at the dates of the posts on the RX forum and you will see that there are not many. There is plenty of room for the 2010 model.

• 2 weeks later...

new features.

We all want to feel that our cars are "special". When I got mine I wanted a forum dedicated to it as well.

Look at the dates of the posts on the RX forum and you will see that there are not many. There is plenty of room for the 2010 model.

OK - then, someone should update the forum name. It seems a new forum makes sense though when it's an all new product.

new features.

OK - then, someone should update the forum name. It seems a new forum makes sense though when it's an all new product.

I just Bought my 2010 rx350... It is my first lexus and i love it!!! anybody else lovign their new RX?

Has anyone encountered any problems with the 2010 rx. I've had mine for 3 wks now and it's been in the shop twice.. (leaking transmission fluid and now their bring in Lexus reps because they are unable to fix a noise problem unmderneath the car. I'm looking for ant input, it's my first Lexus and I'm a little taken back by the blase' attitude shown be Lexus..

• 2 weeks later...