Screaching Brakes On New Break Pads & Rotor?

Has anyone had this problem? They are all Lexus parts.

This is a problem I have, the dealership could not help or know what the cause is, but they still charged me... and I still have the problem.

This is a problem I have, the dealership could not help or know what the cause is, but they still charged me... and I still have the problem.

Did you go in for a break caliper recall yet? Apparently there was too much gap in the rear calipers which resulted in excess screeching noise. I've had it in my '06 GS430 for over a year and after they did recall work it went away. They

also installed new rears pads for free.

Did you go in for a break caliper recall yet? Apparently there was too much gap in the rear calipers which resulted in excess screeching noise. I've had it in my '06 GS430 for over a year and after they did recall work it went away. They

I have not and was not made aware of one, I will look into this first AM tomorrow!

Thanks so much :cheers:

I have not and was not made aware of one, I will look into this first AM tomorrow!

Thanks so much :cheers:

I was told by the dealer that my recall had been done, there was nothing to calibrate and heed be more then happy to help if I could tell him what I needed him to do, I told him if he could just mke the noise go away, he said there was nothing he could do because it had been recalled already, brakes + rotors are lexus parts and new.... there was nothing he could really do?

What do I do?