Strut Mount Question

I am replacing the struts on all 4 corners and was wondering if I also need to replace the mount, its labled "Suspension Support" on the diagrams and also is it nessecary to replace the "Spring Bumper". The car currently has 260,000kms or 165,000 miles on the current suspension. I ask mainly because the price on the mounts is rediculous $233.00 front and $297.00 rear EACH (Canadian), yes for that 3 bolt piece on the top of the strut... If I can just reuse the ones I already have I would be very happy.

Are there specific signs of wear to look for on these peices, I have not done much suspension work in the past unfortunatly.

My mechanic told me you should replace the mounts when you change the struts but i didnt listen to them and just changed my struts and kept the same mounts since they were oem struts anyway. I didnt have as much mileage as you but they worked fine. I felt i made the right choice and saved money

Just to be safe some signs of wear would be suspension noise like squeeking, uneven tire wear, suspension steering misalignment.