Water Leak In Rear Seats

rcmal

I have a 2001 RX300 and there seems to be a leak from where the seat belts attache to the bottom of the car. My guess from reading leaks, it can be from a drain clog in the moon roof. If so, I only see 2 drain holes and is there drain holes for the roof rack? Does anyone kknow where they are? And do I just blow air from a compressor to clear out the drain holes?

Thanks in advance

interesting, my brother-in-law had the same issue with his Volvo. Yes, it was a drainage issue coming from the moon roof. I think they realized that the setting under the seat was not patched correctly (indicating that this was not the first time it happened). Anyhow, he took it in to the dealership, and they fixed it for about $200-300.

I have a 2001 RX300 and there seems to be a leak from where the seat belts attache to the bottom of the car. My guess from reading leaks, it can be from a drain clog in the moon roof. If so, I only see 2 drain holes and is there drain holes for the roof rack? Does anyone kknow where they are? And do I just blow air from a compressor to clear out the drain holes?

Thanks in advance

The drain tubes from the sunroof NORMALLY go down each front pillar (windshield post). There would be no reason for there to be a drain from the roof rack.