92 Ls400 Brake Pads

I would go for genuine Lexus pads myself I fitted some non OEM pads on mine once bought on ebay and they were complete rubbish squeeling everytime I braked and the wheels were black with brake dust all the time, replaced with genuine and no problems since.

I've had mixed experience over the years.

I had a Volvo several years back that anything other than the OEM pads warped the front rotors. So I stayed with OEMs after lost a set of rotors.

On my ‘04 LS430 I had non OEM (Bendix) semi metallic pads for 12 months and the surface of the rotor developed this spotty coloring as if the pads were depositing something on the rotor surface. The rotors warped recently but that was more to do with an overzealous tire installer with an impact gun. I’ve since gone back to OEM pads for the car as you can buy them online much cheaper than the dealer and pricing gets close enough to knock offs that it’s no longer a price penalty. Car is braking beautifully since last brake job (turned front rotors (were slightly warped), replaced rear rotors (rotted out) 72,000 miles car) and new OEM pads.