Noise (not Squeaking) Coming From Brakes When Applied While Driving At

I've got the 2007 IS250. About a week ago I started to hear some really loud clunky noise coming from the front brakes area when I applied the brakes so I took it in to the local Lexus dealership . They said the brake calipers need to be replaced, and they also did a full brakes service (replacing brake pads, rotors, etc) for the front. I took it home and two days later another type of noise (like something was rubbing against plastic) was heard when I applied the brakes while driving at a slow speed. I took the car back and the Lexus mechanic told me that it was nothing, that debris had gotten in there and that he cleaned it out. That was last Friday. On Saturday, when I got in the car and started to drive that noise came back. Now, if this was debris, how'd it get in there so quickly after they cleaned it out (I haven't driven anywhere different from my usual route to/from work on regular paved roads), and aren't there shields or something to block debris from getting into the brakes/rotors?

Anyone have any suggestions? The car has been running in excellent condition till this started :(

New rotors and pads take a bit of time to break in and mold themselves to conform to each other. It's normal to hear some sanding and grinding sounds, along with seeing some extra brake dust collect for the first few miles. I don't know how often you drive or how far and all, but the brakes need to heat up a few times, and break in. Give it a couple weeks and see. If the dealership did the work, and then rechecked it now, I can't imagine it's anything but that.

New rotors and pads take a bit of time to break in and mold themselves to conform to each other. It's normal to hear some sanding and grinding sounds, along with seeing some extra brake dust collect for the first few miles. I don't know how often you drive or how far and all, but the brakes need to heat up a few times, and break in. Give it a couple weeks and see. If the dealership did the work, and then rechecked it now, I can't imagine it's anything but that.

thanks for the reply. I've put about 400 miles on the car since I got it back with a daily drive of around 30 miles. I'll give it some time and see if it continues. My 30k oil service is coming up in about 3000 miles or so.