Soaked Floor

yurmyf8

I'm new to this site,but so far I love it. my question. I have a drip on the passenger side of my 2003 rx300. Now to clear drain hose was a breeze,but still have the leak. Ask.com tech's came to a conclusion that it was the heater core. How could that be with no smell,no anti-freeze leak,etc. What could this be,or are they correct.Additionally how do you remove/replace a heater core? I'm going to attempt to upload photo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

post-88145-1240839577_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

The drain on the evaporator is clogged. Run a thin wire back up from inside the engine compartment. If you look on the passenger side firewall, you will see a small tube sticking out. I have had that happen before. You can even use air, but go easy. If you are not getting that sickly sweet smeel, it isn't the heater core.

• 5 months later...
I'm new to this site,but so far I love it. my question. I have a drip on the passenger side of my 2003 rx300. Now to clear drain hose was a breeze,but still have the leak. Ask.com tech's came to a conclusion that it was the heater core. How could that be with no smell,no anti-freeze leak,etc. What could this be,or are they correct.Additionally how do you remove/replace a heater core? I'm going to attempt to upload photo.