Trac Light Comes On

lasik124

alright as i was driving i noticed that my trac light has come on. I haven't been driving it hard but just casual it comes on. i saw a thread back in 2003 bout this but nothin more recent. should i take it a dealer to look at or is it something not to worry about for now.

There is some interesting information in this fairly recent thread: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...619&hl=trac

I sometimes forget how much of an art searching these forums are. It's taken me quite a few years to learn some good techniques. I have better luck if I use the "more search options" search feature, sometimes limiting the search to titles and using the features that allow the use of plus and minus signs to include and exclude words.

There is some interesting information in this fairly recent thread: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...619&hl=trac

I sometimes forget how much of an art searching these forums are. It's taken me quite a few years to learn some good techniques. I have better luck if I use the "more search options" search feature, sometimes limiting the search to titles and using the features that allow the use of plus and minus signs to include and exclude words.

What do you say to starting a thread inviting members to contribute the techniques they've developed over the years into a compilation that the mods can then covert to a sticky? It would be ineresting to see what new ideas would surface and certainly would be usefull in eliminating a lot of frustrations using the facility.

What do you say to starting a thread inviting members to contribute the techniques they've developed over the years into a compilation that the mods can then covert to a sticky? It would be ineresting to see what new ideas would surface and certainly would be usefull in eliminating a lot of frustrations using the facility.

No kidding, EUBT. Maybe the information could be put under the existing Common Issues "sticky". I think you should volunteer to lead this effort! :)

+1 EUBT

I think there should be a completely separate, "HOW TO SEARCH" thread.

I could even learn a lot. Sometimes I find myself scratching my head trying to search for certain things! :D

Ok, you can stop twisting my arm now. :P If no one beats me to it, I'll put together a thread calling for SEARCH TECHNIQUES contributions a bit later this afternoon (got a few errands to do first). I think it's about time and would be very usefull for new and old members alike.