Running Speaker Wire From Trunk.

hi L.O.C.

i am having a issue with my 93 gs 300. i ran wires from the trunk mounted amp wires to the front where my headunit is. everything is hooked up and i can watch movies, but i cant get any sound. i know all the wires match but i still cant get any sound. Can any one PLEASE help with this situation??? :censored: :chairshot:

You mean you ran wires (RCA's) from your radio to your amp, and then speaker wires from your amp to your speakers??? If you're not getting any sound, check the settings on your radio and make sure that your remote wire is turning on the amp... More detail to your questions and setup would be helpful.

Did you bypass the factory amp? Are you using aftermarket speakers? ect...

You mean you ran wires (RCA's) from your radio to your amp, and then speaker wires from your amp to your speakers??? If you're not getting any sound, check the settings on your radio and make sure that your remote wire is turning on the amp... More detail to your questions and setup would be helpful.

Did you bypass the factory amp? Are you using aftermarket speakers? ect...

i have a alpine mono block running to a kicker comp. the rca's were fine but i couldnt get sound from the doors. i just ran all new wires from door to door to headunit.

it sounds GREAT now.

i removed the stock amp and changer but i left the stock sub in. i was thinking about using it later for a little push.

what do you think? should i remove it or use it? whats the RMS on a stock sub? :cheers:

thanks for any info you can provide.