My Cars Butt Has A Zit On It, How Can I Remove It?

Yea that how I feel about it :( . In reality it is just one of the plastic tags/emblems dealerships throw on the back of cars to advertise. Let alone this is a Chevy dealership tainting the back of my beautiful GS. Any suggestions for effective removal? Thanks

Yea that how I feel about it :( . In reality it is just one of the plastic tags/emblems dealerships throw on the back of cars to advertise. Let alone this is a Chevy dealership tainting the back of my beautiful GS. Any suggestions for effective removal? Thanks

Fishing line.. work it back and forth to get in behind it..,.. do a search on debadging.

BP

Fishing line.. work it back and forth to get in behind it..,.. do a search on debadging.

BP

Good Looks. Thanks!!!

yeah fishing line and then some goo gone to remove residue...