Corporate Fleet Lease Rx

Hello,

I am looking at buying a 2007 Lexus RX with 27K miles on it. The pricing is not great but it's not too bad either but the carfax report shows that it has a single owner and that was a corporate lease. A google search tells me what that means and basically likens it to a rental. Does anyone have any thoughts on this ?

Thanks,

A close family member of mine "Larry" has driven leased company cars for the past 20+ years. Due to the large amount of driving he does, he typically gets new cars every 2 years/50,000 miles.

Larry takes good care of his cars mechanically, following his company's instructions and doing all recommended maintenance to follow warranty standards. Cosmetically, I don't think he treats his company cars as well as the other vehicle he actually owns. How clean would you keep a vehicle you knew you would be getting rid of in 2 years or less?

I imagine most people driving corporate lease/company cars treat theirs similar to the way Larry does.

So what IS the price?

Am I allowed to post prices in here ? I am new here and similar forums I have been on frown upon posting prices in their "non-price" sections

Never mind..I saw prices on other threads. 26.5

So what IS the price?

Am I allowed to post prices in here ? I am new here and similar forums I have been on frown upon posting prices in their "non-price" sections

That seems high. I just paid at the dealer (Miami) for a 2008 with less than 5,000 miles $28K.

So what IS the price?

That seems high. I just paid at the dealer (Miami) for a 2008 with less than 5,000 miles $28K.

Wow..that sounds like a sweet deal. I ended up getting a different one from Orlando (black on black) with 24K miles for 26K. It seems like I may have overpaid by 500-1000 !! :(