Where Can I Find The Following Items?

acflye

Recently started smelling fuel under the hood, so one day as i am driving there is smoke filling the inside of my car.....I thought "hell, this thing is on fire" so i bailed out" come to find out that the seals on my fuel injectors are bad......so i need the following parts:

1. Injector seals

2. Plug and wires (best kind?)

3. While i have it down that far, might as well change out or rebuild starter? where is best place to buy one?

4. the engine wire harness may have gotten "frayed" during the time all the smoke occured, so i need a engine wire harness?

any help would be greatly appreciated......thanks

Try to stick with OEM for the least amount of headaches.

Here is a link for Carson Toyota. I used to buy a ton of stuff from them. But after telling me they'd call me back after checking on a part for me, and NEVER calling me back. I decided to try someone else.

The prices here at Parts.com are much better than the prices at Carson. And my e-mail are returned in at least 30min if not almost instantly. Some people are skeptical of this place but I have placed a few orders here with NO problems whatsoever. One part was even over nighted to me free of charge. B)

Remember.. stay OEM

But plugs. . . Denso Iridium Long Life ;)

3. While i have it down that far, might as well change out or rebuild starter? where is best place to buy one?

If you're just doing 1 and 2, it's a lot more work before you can even think about 3. Like removing the manifold. But if you decide to go that far, read my posts (starting with #35) in this thread HERE.