Wood Grain Dash Kit For Double-din Navi?

I'm thinking of putting a Pioneer AVIC-F90BT in my 2001 and want to make the surrounding dash kit match the climate control, steering wheel, etc. Best deal I can find is B&I auto which requires me to ship the dull black dash kit to the east coast to have an overlay put on at the cost of about 150 dollars. Anyone have tips as to how I can get a more OEM look cheaper and faster? Any help is appreciated.

I'm thinking of putting a Pioneer AVIC-F90BT in my 2001 and want to make the surrounding dash kit match the climate control, steering wheel, etc. Best deal I can find is B&I auto which requires me to ship the dull black dash kit to the east coast to have an overlay put on at the cost of about 150 dollars. Anyone have tips as to how I can get a more OEM look cheaper and faster? Any help is appreciated.

I'd leave the lexus alone, and not undermine the engineer's who try so hard at their persuit to perfection.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd leave the lexus alone, and not undermine the engineer's who try so hard at their persuit to perfection.

I used the scosche double DIN install kit for our AVN, it is black.

I also received an estimate >$200 for having it coated to match the woodgrain.

We decided it looks OEM enough, and it actually blends pretty well with the black AC vents above it - so we left it black.

Here are some pictures:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...&hl=eclipse