Amplifier

91lexls400

I want to know if 91 ls400 came with the amplifier or was it an option. I know that there are two different sound systems-Nakamichi and Pioneer. Also I know that Nakamichi is the premium option and the Pioneer is standard. My question is did the pioneer sound system come with an amplifier installed in the car or was the amplifier an option. I think that the previous owners pulled out the amplifier, but I'm not 100% sure. Does anyone know for sure?

I want to know if 91 ls400 came with the amplifier or was it an option. I know that there are two different sound systems-Nakamichi and Pioneer. Also I know that Nakamichi is the premium option and the Pioneer is standard. My question is did the pioneer sound system come with an amplifier installed in the car or was the amplifier an option. I think that the previous owners pulled out the amplifier, but I'm not 100% sure. Does anyone know for sure?

They both have amps. ;)