Cruise Control

MY CRUISE CONTROL WILL NOT ENGAGE. WHEN I PUSH SWITCH ON STEERING COLUMN, THE "CRUISE" LIGHT FLASHES 5 TIMES. REPLACED THE CRUISE MODULE AND MECHANICAL CONTROL UNIT UNDER HOOD. THINKING ABOUT REPLACING CRUISE CONTROL SWITCH ON STEERING COLUMN. ANYONE KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK? ALSO AIR CONDITIONING WORKS SOMETIMES FOR 10 MINS OR AN HOUR, OTHER TIMES NOT AT ALL. HAD THIS PROBLEM ON MY RAV4 AND IT WAS A TEMP CONTROL SWITCH, UNDER THE HOOD? THANKS.

My cruise controle will not engage. When I push switch on steering column, the cruise light flashes 5 times. Replaced the cruise module and mech control unit under hood. Thinking about replacing cruise control switch on steering column. Anyone know if this will work? Also air conditioning works sometimes for 10 mins or an hour, other times not at all. Had this problem on my rav4 and it was a temp control switch, under the hoo. thanks.

(so somebody might pay attention to you post. Dont type all caps, it gets rightfully ignored)

My cruise controle will not engage. When I push switch on steering column, the cruise light flashes 5 times. Replaced the cruise module and mech control unit under hood. Thinking about replacing cruise control switch on steering column. Anyone know if this will work? Also air conditioning works sometimes for 10 mins or an hour, other times not at all. Had this problem on my rav4 and it was a temp control switch, under the hoo. thanks.

(so somebody might pay attention to you post. Dont type all caps, it gets rightfully ignored)

That is true, all caps, ALWAYS gets ignored, it just feels like the person is screaming at me or something.. or rude