Oe Denso Oxygen Sensors Vs. Bosch & Universal

Hi- I've followed some of the other topics regarding oxygen sensors and I have a couple of questions in clarification.

I recently replaced my 1996 ES300's 2 front/engine Fuel/air sensors (commonly referred to as oxygen sensors) with Bosch OE style sensors (Toyota tipped).

I am going to replace the rear sensor with a Denso. (that is delayed due to the rear O2 sensor not wanting to come out)

I have read that using universal or non OE Denso oxygen sensors can cause trouble in the computer.

I am not against using a higher priced sensor, but I put the Bosch in prior to becoming better educated RE sensor maker Toyota's high maintenance electronic needs. I don't know if its worth it to return the Bosch or sell via ebay.

My 2 questions are-

"Will mixing Bosch and Denso sensors create problems in the computer?"

"What trouble (if any) can I expect from having Bosch sensors? "

Any thoughts?

Thank you for your time...

Not causing problems no. But as a blanket statement Bosch can tend to be not very Lexus-friendly.

Lucky13- Thanks. I'm finally able to move on from these oxygen sensors. I had to torch the pipe to get the rear oxygen sensor to turn.

Cheers.