Rx350 Vs Rx400h

I am buying a lexus rx. My question should I purchase a 2007 rx 400h or a 2008 lexus rx350. both will be loaded and they are the same price. Should I sacrifice 1 year older to get a hybrid? I am leaning toward the hybrid but concerned about maintenance. thanks

hi , i own a 2007 rx400h what a dream car - if i am careful i can get 36 mpg - but it is so much fun to drive i like to stomp on it and blow everything away - in my opinion the hybrid is the way to go !!!!!!!!! the CVT is a joy and really powerful

i am 71 and this is a keeper car. so far i have only gotten oil changes - so the maintence is no more that a usual car.

the battery is guarenteed for 8 years - so not to worry - i did buy the extended 7 year package just in case. this is the best car i ever owned - when gas goes back to 4 dollars you will be laughing. for me it is not about the money - it is about having the car i deserve and enjoy driving . richard

I believe there is no difference in maintenence cost, so that shouldn't be a factor. The big factors are the superior fuel mileage of the 400h (averages 25 vs 18 MPG) and the CVT transmission, which is amazing in of itself.

We've had ours for just about four years now and we have not had one issue that required warranty work. This is without a doubt the most reliable vehicle we have ever owned.

Dave