Green Light Bulb Light On Dashboard

md567

Hello all, does anyone know what this green light is on my dashboard, it is a picture of a light bulb I think.Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure it's a "light out" indicator. Check all your bulbs (including stop and turn) and I'll bet you'll find 1 out.

Hello all, does anyone know what this green light is on my dashboard, it is a picture of a light bulb I think.Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure it's a "light out" indicator. Check all your bulbs (including stop and turn) and I'll bet you'll find 1 out.

thanks code 58!!!!!!!

thanks code 58!!!!!!!

I don't think a 'light out' indicator would be green. Maybe just a 'lights on' indicator? Did you check your manual?

thanks code 58!!!!!!!

I don't think a 'light out' indicator would be green. Maybe just a 'lights on' indicator? Did you check your manual?

Don't have the manual yet,the dealer has to get me one...but that is a good idea though..thanks!!!!

thanks code 58!!!!!!!

Don't have the manual yet,the dealer has to get me one...but that is a good idea though..thanks!!!!

You can register and thereafter log-in at Lexus. com/owners, and consult manuals on-line. They should also send you a maual on request. All free. Try:

https://auth.owners.lexus.com/lexusowners/a...ssl/OwnersLogin

Good luck!

It's probably that the headlamp indicator is on. Try turning off the headlights; if the green light goes off...there is your answer.

That was it,it's an indicator to tell you your headlights are on...love Lexus!.