Chrome "l" Emblems For Wheels

LS 0181158

I changed out my 1998 LS 400's faded gold-plated emblems/badging for chrome last summer. Since then, I have been meaning to (but never actually did) replace the gold "L" emblems on the wheels' center caps. Stock 16" 5-spoke polished/machine-finished alloy wheels--you know, the standard wheels for a 1998-2000, with the center caps being slightly "recessed" as opposed to the "flat" caps on a 1990-1997 LS.

It's not been super-critical (obviously), but my car looks kind of dumb with all chrome badging except for faded gold logos on the wheels. I submitted an inquiry to www.junkyarddog.com to see if any junkyards could provide 4 replacement caps with chrome "L" emblems. However, if they don't come through, does anyone know where I can get just the chrome "L" emblems themselves? How are they attached? Are they just glued onto the center caps?

I checked Lextasy and Lextreme, and while they sell the badging I already replaced, there is nothing for the wheels. I'm trying to avoid buying four OEM center caps with chrome logos brand new ($200 or more, I'm sure?), but would be happy to spend $60 or less for a different solution. Any ideas? One reason I like the idea of changing out the emblems only is that I wouldn't have to worry about new center caps not necessarily matching the 11-year old finish of my machined wheels.

Thanks!

But they sell only the center cap as a complete piece, and for $66 each (and that's a discount off list price)? I never heard back from my junkyard inquiry last week, which surprises me. But thanks again for the link. I'm bookmarking that site in case I need other parts from them.