Xm Subscription Transfer

Has anyone had any issues transferring their XM radio subscription from one vehicle to another? I have a customer who is trying to transfer his subscription from his LS430 to a new LS460 which already has the XM radio hardware built in. For some reason, XM is telling him its about $400 to transfer which sounds totally ridiculous. I've changed my hardware a few times and have never paid since its just a hardware change not a subscription change.

Thx.

Has anyone had any issues transferring their XM radio subscription from one vehicle to another? I have a customer who is trying to transfer his subscription from his LS430 to a new LS460 which already has the XM radio hardware built in. For some reason, XM is telling him its about $400 to transfer which sounds totally ridiculous. I've changed my hardware a few times and have never paid since its just a hardware change not a subscription change.

Thx.

I did it today moving from an xm radio in my TL. No problems and wasn't charged a fee. I just went through the voice promps and selected the opyion "swap"