Lamborghini Murcielago

denslexusgx470

Too bad I could not drive it but someone in town had one and he let me at least sit inside of it hehe. :D

Funny thing though is how amazing these companies make so much money and you get cheap things in these cars. For example, in the Murcielago I believe the speedometer on the Toyota Corolla look more high tech than their speedometer (except it has more alien looking lights that turn on for various gizmos of the engine and car) and as a Navigation system package, you get an aftermarket Kenwood DNX1700 Navi deck! Yes you can have the same $1400 Kenwood Navi deck in your Toyota Camry, Honda Civic, etc! The car does not even have a smart key system and they depreciate more than other cars. The reason for the depreciation is probably because there is so much room for it to drop in value unlike our current vehicles.

Amazing though, once you sit inside of it, it feels like it's already moving so fast yet it was just sitting in the parking lot lol. :P Has anyone had the chance to drive one of these or something similar? I'm curious as to how 0-60 in 3.8 feels.. :o

post-9735-1235371541_thumb.jpg

post-9735-1235371576_thumb.jpg

Get on a bike if you want to aceleration that combs your hair back! As for cheap details in Italian cars, you're paying for the engine, handling, and cache of the name. Everythng else for them is secondary. That's where their priorities lie and God love them for it.

Haven't driven a new one but I imagine they're similar in many ways to an older Countach that I've driven. The ride is crap for anything other than a glassy road. Forget about driving on streets with speed bumps. Fuel economy is non existent. Climate control sucks. Visibility sucks. Even snicking through the gears can be notchy. Clutch requires a bionic leg, etc. They are bruts to drive. That's why you don't see many women in them unless they're in the pass seat.

However, none of that really matters to buyers of this breed of car. Hearing the symphonic sounds emanating from behind you as you get pushed into your seat while watching everything blurr by you and feeling the adrenaline rushing through your veins as you come alive is what it's all about! The rest disappears as soon as you hit the throttle! As an owner once told me, "I can only go 65 mph ........

......................... in reverse"! ;)

I will cherish the day I can drive something this fast.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hehe. Not to mention the owner of this Murcielago has a "daily driver" Continental GT and his wife has a Flying Spur... :o :o :o lol