Air Suspension Probelems On My Ls 400!

starshipjoe

I have a 1993 Ls 400. Has been a wonderful car. But it's showing its age with problems.

The car came with Electronic Air Suspension and Gas Pressurized Shocks.

This morning I walked into the garage and the car was sitting on its rear axle. I started it up and the shocks inflated up to where it's suppose to be.

It's been two hours since I started the car and the suspension is still holding its inflated level (normal level).

Question: Is there a way to troubleshoot the suspension system?

Also, is there a particular part of the system that might be suspect... Sounds like a leak to me??

If there is someone out there who knows this system I would appreciate your input!

Thank you in advance!!!

One of the longest diagnostic sections in the 2-volume repair manual set for my 00 LS400 is for the optional air suspension -- it is almost 70 pages. If you don't want to buy the manuals, you could pay $10 for a 1-day subscription to https://techinfo.toyota.com and download the diagnostic instructions and lots of other information for your car. The diagnostic procedure may be different for your 93 LS but for the 00 LS the most complicated required tool I noticed is a voltmeter.