99 Rx300 Repair Manual

BMSKM

Does anyone have a copy of a 99 RX repair Manaual that I can access online.

I joined the Owners club at lexus.com and they had a copy of my maintenance manual online. Of course, mine is an '05, but I didn't see any restrictions.

did you go here, it is for a 2003, but basically the same car...

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=52026

I created a new topic where I posted the link to a copy of the 99 RX300 repair manual that I found and put permanantly on my personal site for others to access but the topic has been deleted for some reason. The file is far too large to upload to the forum's server so I guess now I know why people continue to post topics asking where a copy of the 99 manual can be found. I had to click on many expired links until I found one that still worked and who knows how long it will remain working.

Not sure why my post was deleted. :chairshot:

did you go here, it is for a 2003, but basically the same car...

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=52026

I created a new topic where I posted the link to a copy of the 99 RX300 repair manual that I found and put permanantly on my personal site for others to access but the topic has been deleted for some reason. The file is far too large to upload to the forum's server so I guess now I know why people continue to post topics asking where a copy of the 99 manual can be found. I had to click on many expired links until I found one that still worked and who knows how long it will remain working.

Not sure why my post was deleted.:chairshot:

Are you sure your post was deleted? Or did you just misplace it? If I click on the above link for the 2003 manual, your post with the link to your site is there.