Best Type Of Plugs For 1997 Es300

what are the best type of spark plugs for the 1997 es300? i called the lexus dealer and they want 11$ each for nippondenso irodium plugs (spelled right i dont know)? he said if i use anything different it may effect the performance. is their a chepaer platinum plug? i also called a local auto store and they said they had NGK irodium plugs for 8$ each, i know i used NGK in my honda but a Lexus idont know?

Did you check with toyota dealer, for 97 V6 camry what they use? and cost?

Over 348,000 i never went to lexus stealer.

Hope that helps.

i did check the toyota dealer, but i had to get the part number from the lexus dealer so they could cross reference it, part # was 90919-01194, they wanted 12+$ per plug more than lexus. i ddint ask about a camry and they didnt offer it.

asked as you have V6 Camry (1mz-fe)

My toyota dealer always give me internet price. which is cheaper then counter sales.

I will call tomorrow to toyota and find the part no. for you.

i usally change spark plug when i do TB @90,000.

As i promissed.

part no. 90919-01194 Denso

Price 12.74 internet 9.25

thanks alot guys , those plugs are expensive, they all look pretty easy to get to except for the last one on the rear bank, i dont even know if i can fit my forearm back there, its the plug furthest from the passenger side on the rear bank, gonna be tough