Better Handling?

I would like to improve the handling, specifically lessen body lean and float, on the LS. Any ideas? Are there any aftermarket suspension parts available? I knew at the time of purchase that I should have waited for the air suspension model but I didn't. Thanks -Keith

I would like to improve the handling, specifically lessen body lean and float, on the LS. Any ideas? Are there any aftermarket suspension parts available? I knew at the time of purchase that I should have waited for the air suspension model but I didn't. Thanks -Keith

Check out some of the suspension/body mods here:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls460-ls46...ion-thread.html

Yeah...I'm going to be that guy...

You probably should have bought a BMW ;)

To be honest, I love bimmers. I don't think there's a better brand for tight handling, super responsive, supremely balanced cars with the sweetest engines on the market today. It's just tragic that there's a !Removed! in the German armour. I would be driving one of the M series today if my pockets were deep enough for the maintenance and I didn't mind my car in the shop on a regular basis. The desire to own a sporty sedan with refined luxury and RELIABILITY, leads many buyers to marques like Lexus with mods in mind to convert them into the Japanese "Ultimate Driving Machine". Considering that Lexus does not have viable competition for the AMG or M divisions, it's perfectly understandable! The LF-A production has been shelved. All the rest of the LF models are still only concepts. The only F model is the IS. I haven't modded my LS, doesn't mean I haven't thought about it!