Tire Pressure

Checked all tires. The 4 that are on the car are at 34psi. The spare is at 33psi. So there must be something with the TPMS...could it be a fuse? Well actually that won't make sense since it just wouldn't show up.

p.s.: Everytime I click Fast Reply I can't start typing right away. The window becomes like a link for some ad, and then I have to come back to the forum.

Checked all tires. The 4 that are on the car are at 34psi. The spare is at 33psi. So there must be something with the TPMS...could it be a fuse? Well actually that won't make sense since it just wouldn't show up.

p.s.: Everytime I click Fast Reply I can't start typing right away. The window becomes like a link for some ad, and then I have to come back to the forum.

I would say something is wrong with one of your sensors. I had same problem - new car, they didn't check tire pressures prior to delivery, and it got colder that night. Coming out of a restaurant, the new car shows the tire pressure warning light. I thought I had picked up a nail or something (aren't the dealers supposed to deliver a car with correct air pressure in the tires?). To cut to he chase, four tires (incl. spare) were at 26 psi, one at 25 psi. Blowing up that one made the tire pressure monitor turn off. (So I assume the threshhold is 25psi???). I put all the tires at 32 psi, higher on the spare (what a convoluted system!!!), and all is well. I concluded that the TPMS re-sets by itself (it doesn't in the BMW - got to go to the dealer to reset for my 2005) which is to the credit of Lexus. Did you call your dealer? for his input?

well --- surprise! I just saw in the Manual for the RX350 that, below the steering column (and above your legs) there are three buttons. The left one is - if have the option - a height control switch, the middle one is the tire pressure warning reset switch - and the right one is the VSC 'off' switch. Maybe your IS also has a hidden Tire pressure warning reset button???

well --- surprise! I just saw in the Manual for the RX350 that, below the steering column (and above your legs) there are three buttons. The left one is - if have the option - a height control switch, the middle one is the tire pressure warning reset switch - and the right one is the VSC 'off' switch. Maybe your IS also has a hidden Tire pressure warning reset button???

I only needed this info for the RX350. Thanks a lot, I'll try that.