Lexus Gs 300 Heating - Cooling Problem

hm, tanks, but is any one know elitle bit wider about this problem,

I did install sound sistem in there and I split a part almoust half interier,

after that the heater was working about 2 weeks perfectly,

I dont now is it regular problem with gs or not??

Please help me out!!!

It doesn`t gouse enywhere axsept legs

WTF IS GOUSE? AXSEPT? dude come on with the grammar......believe you mean GOES and EXCEPT

oh and the part it SOUNDS like you need is a servo motor...specifically the mode servo motor. located under glovebox...

check my old posts on a DIY walk through on how to replace this part

It doesn`t gouse enywhere axsept legs

WTF IS GOUSE? AXSEPT? dude come on with the grammar......believe you mean GOES and EXCEPT

oh and the part it SOUNDS like you need is a servo motor...specifically the mode servo motor. located under glovebox...

hey sakataj,

i'm experiencing a similar problem although the heating system is re-directing air everywhere except the floor vents. alot of other cars i've owned the air was re-directed to the appropriate vents via vacuum lines. i'm kind of in the dark about this "servo", pertaining to what it is. also, which servo would it be for the situation i'm experiencing?

thanks!

hey sakataj,

i'm experiencing a similar problem although the heating system is re-directing air everywhere except the floor vents. alot of other cars i've owned the air was re-directed to the appropriate vents via vacuum lines. i'm kind of in the dark about this "servo", pertaining to what it is. also, which servo would it be for the situation i'm experiencing?

thanks!

guess u just didnt bother to check my old posts....?the mode servo is the one that directs airflow!

thanks any way...

ummmmmmmm im confused (by the response above), i DID answer you (below) so y u respond like no1 responsed!

here is the post i refer to is right here

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...mp;#entry346783

thanks bro you the Man=]

Good luck too you with your black buddy.

If you have any quastions about sound system lat me now. I got pictures how I did my.

Or if you need to change spark plugs, I got it in pictures as well.

hey sakataj,

thanks!

guess u just didnt bother to check my old posts....?the mode servo is the one that directs airflow!

[

As per previous posts i have reviewed, it states uncertainty as to which servo does what

hey sakataj,

thanks!

[

As per previous posts i have reviewed, it states uncertainty as to which servo does what

I stand corrected! I found your post you were referring to. Thanks for the input!

thanks bro you the Man=]

Good luck too you with your black buddy.

If you have any quastions about sound system lat me now. I got pictures how I did my.

Or if you need to change spark plugs, I got it in pictures as well.

yeah only thing about "black beauty" is she looks FUGLY after the rain lol...post some pics of your system. spark plug change wont help me...u have the I6 and i have the V8....ty though

I stand corrected! I found your post you were referring to. Thanks for the input!

yup and no problem your welcome

HI, AS YOU CAN SEE, IHAVE A GS400 AND THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE AIR THAT BLOWS OUT FROM THE HEATER AND THE AC ONLY BLOWS AT THE HIGH LEVEL. SO HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND WHERE CAN I GET INFO ON HOW TO FIX IT. THANKS

y r u yelling? take the caps off please. what do u mean the high level, like defrost or full speed?