2000 Es300 Power Loss

my 00 es300 w 90k has lost power and runs perfect but is just weak. also gettin 240 miles per tank when my other car (same car but white) gets 360. I never see it smoking or doing anything odd. never a check engine light or a code just no power. air filter is clean and so are the plugs. it does almost nothing through the first 25% of the throttle unless you are stopped. MAF was just cleaned. I might try changing the EGR. Nobody in town knows what it is. please help. ohh . . .at 3k rpm exactly, there is noticable increase in power but not like it should be. also, its perfect in neutral at any engine speed with perfect throttle response. When does the vvti intake cam timing change?

• 1 month later...
my 00 es300 w 90k has lost power and runs perfect but is just weak. also gettin 240 miles per tank when my other car (same car but white) gets 360. I never see it smoking or doing anything odd. never a check engine light or a code just no power. air filter is clean and so are the plugs. it does almost nothing through the first 25% of the throttle unless you are stopped. MAF was just cleaned. I might try changing the EGR. Nobody in town knows what it is. please help. ohh . . .at 3k rpm exactly, there is noticable increase in power but not like it should be. also, its perfect in neutral at any engine speed with perfect throttle response. When does the vvti intake cam timing change?

Was just told today there is no EGR on this car. Timing belt is scheduled for 90K although not sure this is your problem.

Hey I have a 94 ES300 that does the samething. When my check engine light comes on I have the codes pulled all that comes up is to much EGR flow or insufficient flow. I replace the EGR but the car still runs same like it has no power.

Not sure what a EGR is but im guessing it has to do with the fuel system. Try changing your fuel filter and cleaning your throttle body. ES are know for small oil passages that clog easy and decrease power and mileage. I had 70,000 on my ES300 when I did a Gum Out engine flush. This totally restored power I didnt know the car had! It was twice the HP after. Do do your home work on the company you choose to do the engine flush. I still need to clean the throttle body and change the fuel filter for the extra umph. At 90,000 you should have your fuel filter changed, timing belt, tune up done, and your throttle body and mass air flow sensor cleaned. I have about one oil change until 90,000 maintenence, my car will be new agian! If you do the engine flush too your car will run way better than you ever imagined assuming you find the problem. The tune up will change your plugs and wires which can cause the fuel iand power issues.