Door Locks

ok, well i broke the plastic scews or gromets that attach to the door lock actuator. these are the cables that attach to the door panel, and to the lock and handle. The new replacement is $239.99 and around $219.99 online. I have looked at the local yards and they will only sell me a complete door for around $450.00.. well SOL. anyone know an easier fix. sure don't want to spends hundreds on a piece of plastic.

ok, well i broke the plastic scews or gromets that attach to the door lock actuator. these are the cables that attach to the door panel, and to the lock and handle. The new replacement is $239.99 and around $219.99 online. I have looked at the local yards and they will only sell me a complete door for around $450.00.. well SOL. anyone know an easier fix. sure don't want to spends hundreds on a piece of plastic.

Pictures please..... ???????????

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-second-...tors-diy-2.html

I copied this pic from another thread. these are the white and black clips attached to the cables.