Voice Commands

I have a RX350 2007 with navigation. Can someone help with a list of voice commands that I can use. I can not see them in the owners manual, If they are in the navigation system owner's manual,

I have misplaced that manual. Thank you and a Merry Christmas

Ian

Here are the commands for a 2009. I don't know if they are the same.

Navigation mode

Destination- go home, address, delete final destination

Map operation - show map, zoom in, zoom out

Guidance Help - repeat guidance, arrow guidance, turn list guidance, turn by turn guidance, resume guidance, stop guidance,

freewat guidance, intersection guidance

screen Preferences - single map, dual map, compass mode

Volume - louder, softer

POI - nearest(American, Chinese, Fast, Italian, French, Japanese, Mexican, Seafood, or other) restaurant, ATM, airport, amusement park,

bank, barber shop, car wash, coffee house, convenuence store, department store, dry cleaning, ferry terminal, gas station, golf course,

grocery store, historical monuments, home and garden, library, parks, pharmacy, post office, restaurant, specialty food store, sports complex,

theater, tourist information, zoo, hide icons

Telephone mode

calling - dial by number, dial by name, dial, cancel

Audio mode

Mode - radio, AM, FM, FM1, FM2, sat, CD changer

Functions - audio on, audio off, next track, previous track, seek up, seek down, next disc, previous disc

This is incredibly useful.

I have a question for everyone. I don't ever use voice commands though because it makes you wait before the beep. I'd prefer it to just beep after I push the voice command button the steering wheel but it asks everytime "Please say your command after the beep" *short but annoying pause* BEEP.

You can turn off all the voice prompting if you want. there is an option on one of the sub menus that turns off the voice prompt. I have mine turned off. When I hit my voice button, it just beeps once, then I say the command, and then it confirms as it's doing it.