93 Ls400 Door Speakers!

I got a set of 4 inch speakers and I was going to cut the speaker cover, (CAREFULLY) and install the new speakers that way as I have NO PATIENCE for clips and aligning door panels etc (YES I SAW THE PICTURES ON HOW DO REMOVE A DOOR PANEL) so If I cut the cover can I get to the speaker screws and r&r the speakers that way? And I was going to doit on the rear ones only so I would have at least some music as all 4 are blown. Yes, the woofer is ok.Thanks, Lou and I KNOW I made some of you cringe!

Wow.......

I'm sorry, but do it right or don't do it.

As an owner of a car stereo shop for over 25 years I can tell you NOT to cut the panels. I mean Jeez, that's not even a $100 labor fee at a qualified shop! If my installers screw up those panels it would cost me $200-$500 in parts per panel. It would cost them their job! If you are impatient, get it done professionally, it's the quickest and in the long term, most economical and most sensible way to get it done