Need Feedback Please! Should I Buy?

1998 GS 300 Black on Tan- Interior and Exterior appear to be flawless. $5500 - Car has 165,000 miles on it. Seems to run well, but I am not a mechanic.

Is this a good deal? What should I look for? What should I expect? Can the car handle more miles? What type of maintenance should I verify has been done? Pros/Cons....any feedback will be appreciated!

Live in Massachusetts- How will this car be in the winter rwd? suggestions!..

Thank you...

That sounds like a heck of a deal to me...but have you seen the car in person? It is difficult to see flaws in a vehicle's interior and exterior in pictures.

At that price, I'm sure much of the maintenance is overdue. Be prepared to spend some money on that.

My RWD LS400 is fine in Kansas City where we have moderate to severe winters. Snow tires always help.

That sounds like a heck of a deal to me...but have you seen the car in person? It is difficult to see flaws in a vehicle's interior and exterior in pictures.

At that price, I'm sure much of the maintenance is overdue. Be prepared to spend some money on that.

My RWD LS400 is fine in Kansas City where we have moderate to severe winters. Snow tires always help.

it really depends. sounds like a good deal but like he said, a BUNCH of the maintenance probably hasn't been done on this car and no telling what has or hasn't been done to it. make sure the maintenance hasn't been done that u wanna get involved with this car. your gonna be doing or need to be doing alot of things if it hasnt been kept up! ALL these probably need to be done: a timing belt, idler pulley, pulleys,acc belt, spark plugs,differential fluid,change oil, tranny fluid, a/c filter, air filter, water pump (not required but i recommend),make sure cam seals not leaking, lower control arms, there is more i just can think of what. im not saying it needs all these but these are some recommended maint at this mileage and some from past mileage that you dont know if they did