07/is250 Front Alignment

Has anyone had any front end alignment problems with thier 250/350rwd? My 07/is250 needs a front alignment as the front tires are wearing badly on the inside edges. The car has just turned 20,000. The dealer caught the wear when I took it in for it's 24 month service. Needless to say I need to get two front tires soon. Any ideas why the alignment should be out that badly. My wife drives the car mostly on the freeway with some in town driving. Other than the brake dust problem my car has been trouble free. Thanks for any advice the members send my way.

Yes, I had a similar issue on my 2007 IS250. After 10K miles it developed a "waa-Waa-waa-Waaa" noise from the front tires. Lexus Realigned the front end and replaced the front tires for free (Customer Good Will). After another 10-11K miles the same issue developed. The problem is the lack of tire rotation and the slight Toe-in recommended by Lexus for Better Handling. I solved the issue by replacing the tires with a Non-Directional tire that can be rotated side-to-side. I went with the Nitto INVO tires, and have been very pleased. They are very quite and handle well if inflated +4 to 5 psi over recommend pressure for the OEM tires. I have about 24K on them and rotate them every 5K miles (oil change cycle). I estimate the tread life at 35K miles based on the wear so far.

B)