Possible Trade With A Audi A3 Sline?

Hi there!!!

I love your cars!!!

I'm a happy Audi A3 sline owner, when I bought the car I was split between the A3(fwd) and the is250 (rwd).

I wonder if there could be any possibility that I could trade with a IS250 owner in a relatively near future.

My 2006 A3 sline, red, 65000km

tubro 4 cylinder 2l (200 hp, 207 torque at 1800 rpm) (all stock)

sport sline package with factory drop (all stock) (leather sport seats, alluminium insert, spoilers, 17" wheels...)

heated seat

panoramic roof (glass roof)

xenon package

in dash harddrive audi integrated music server (20 gig phatbox)

I'm happy with car, it's fast and really solid. It's been reliable and really good on gaz + still alot of warranty left (120000km certify program).

I would like a is250 with the sport package, not red because i'm a bit tired of my color.

what are your comments, I think our cars have similiar values with equivalent equipement (here in canada...)

thanks!

Yeah, sorry, but I don't think anyone here wants to trade an IS for and A4. I let your post stay up out of curiosity to see what the reaction was, and I figured this would go unresponded to. Audi makes a good car, but most people I've met don't just love thier IS, they've connected with it. I know for myself, there isn't another car in this price catagory that even interests me. In fact, even the next price level or 2 still offer nothing other than the ISF. LOL!!

I was just checking, I will probably put my hand on a used is250 in a year or two, see ya all later!!

BTW, actualy it's turbo a3 (5 door hatchback), not a4. I think the "hatchback" configuration is less common in US than in Canada, I will miss that with the fixed rear backseat in the IS!! (wakeboard, snowboard and other outdoor activities)

Just don't think a guy who bought/has an IS is in the same market as and A3. I think the A3's are awesome cars. Just different than the IS.

Yeah, the A3 is like a little wagon, with lots of potential for carrying stuff too. IS 250 will probably feel a bit less sporty, but ride nicer. Still no slouch though.

Good luck!