A Bet- Sc300 Ext. Color

OneHotLexus

Umm - royal sapphire pearl, the supra royal blue, was available in 1997 til 00.  That navy blue I posted a picture of is a 1992 to 1994 model.

Yah, I asked him about those two colours, but they said it can be a Toyota Colour, but it wasn't offered by Lexus, although the two brands are linked.

It's kind of like the Hawaiian Soarer we saw earlier on the post. Had the same colour blue as the Toyota Supra you found on ebay or Autotrader.

I remember going to the Lexus dealer back in like 98-99 and they had a bright blue SC sitting on the lot. Also, Ive seen a lot of dark blues around. Maybe it just depends on what state you are in. In CA we have those colors for sure.

I don't know why on earth your guy would say that UCF3. These were lexus colors offered on the (x)zz3(x) and are currently offered on other models. I think it is unsafe to say Onehot has one the bet. In fact, I think it is unlikely Onehot will win. But it is worth a shot. You have two conflicting statements here to work with Onehot - best of luck. If you do win the bet - you should split it with UCF3 (UCF3, I'll expect a kickback) - I hope this bet was for some dough. 500 bones ought to cover it.

Umm - royal sapphire pearl, the supra royal blue, was available in 1997 til 00.  That navy blue I posted a picture of is a 1992 to 1994 model.

Yah, I asked him about those two colours, but they said it can be a Toyota Colour, but it wasn't offered by Lexus, although the two brands are linked.

It's kind of like the Hawaiian Soarer we saw earlier on the post. Had the same colour blue as the Toyota Supra you found on ebay or Autotrader.

I remember going to the Lexus dealer back in like 98-99 and they had a bright blue SC sitting on the lot. Also, Ive seen a lot of dark blues around. Maybe it just depends on what state you are in. In CA we have those colors for sure.

That's what I thought as well. I even remember seeing a dark blue 99ES, but since this guy is the parts manager at a Lexus Dealer, and he says he looked through the books and couldn't find any actual blues. He even checked with the general Manager who was once in sales from 91-99. Unless someone else can contradict my guy, I have to believe him.