Indi Mechanic

dmad

Hi everyone,

can anyone recommend and good indi mechanic or a repair shop for my Lexus RX330? I just need them for routine maintainance as Lexus is totally out to rip you off and the toyota dealers in our area don't want to touch a lexus as mostly they are owned by the same guys who own Lexus dealerships...

can anyone recommend a good shop in North Jersey area, especially for a brake job???

Thanks a lot!

DMAD

Hey there, I have a 02 RX300 and I've have all my work done a Midas shop. I had new rotors and brakes done for $700.00. If you can do a DIY much cheaper, I couldn't. BUMMER... Check Irontoad.com if you can DIY.

Good luck.

Paticake :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

can anyone recommend and good indi mechanic or a repair shop for my Lexus RX330? I just need them for routine maintainance as Lexus is totally out to rip you off and the toyota dealers in our area don't want to touch a lexus as mostly they are owned by the same guys who own Lexus dealerships...

can anyone recommend a good shop in North Jersey area, especially for a brake job???

Thanks a lot!

DMAD

Both James Toyota in Flemington and Towne Toyota in Ledgewood worked on my Lexus. For brakes I would just use a good brake shop.