Fuse

SCRider

Hello everyone I'm having electrical problems with my 92 sc300. Ok first of all, the fuses under the hood, there's a 20amp fuse that goes to radio no.1 that keeps going out right after I replace it. Also there's a 30amp fuse that goes to the CDS, now I'm just wondering what CDS stands for and is it important because apparently my car is running fine without those 2 fuses. Please LMK. thanks

This may mean nothing but a friend and I found that we were unable to replace the radio 1 fuse in the fuse box under the hood of his 99 LS400 a few months ago without it blowing -- unless we first disconnected the battery. When we disconnected the battery and replaced the radio 1 fuse again, it did not blow. I thought it was odd but I can't argue with success.

This may mean nothing but a friend and I found that we were unable to replace the radio 1 fuse in the fuse box under the hood of his 99 LS400 a few months ago without it blowing -- unless we first disconnected the battery. When we disconnected the battery and replaced the radio 1 fuse again, it did not blow. I thought it was odd but I can't argue with success.

omg thank you...i will try it and let u know how it turns out, but what about my other concern. What does CDS stand for? Also is there a signifcant to the radio no.1 and the CDS fuses?