Need Information On Black 2008 Is 250

Hi, I have been looking at the Lexus IS 250 for a while now. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of a black one of the Exterior and Interior. Also for which accessories are worth buying. Also if anyone has a opinon on how it runs and performs. Thanks I have just been wanting some other opinions other than my friends and myself. Thanks again.

One more thing what is the legal tint for all the windows and how much would it cost, if I were to buy the tinted windows.

Thanks

The tint limits change from state to state, I don't know what the tint limit is in Texas, but I do know that some parts of Texas are pretty strict on stuff like that.

Pictures of a black IS 250, Have you been to the gallery? Or the Show and Shine thread? Just put in the search keyword "Black" and a bunch will come up.

As for the accessories, your going to get a slew of conflicting opinions there, I would just go with what you like, want and can afford, or seem reasonable to you. Some gotta have the Nav system, others say no Nav.

So, quit looking at the 250, and go and get it, then you can post here what a great car you just got and talk with a bunch of great people.