Help 98 Gs300 Needs Exhaust Manifold With Cat

what are my choices. The car runs perfect except for the loud exhaust leak from the cat. Can i just weld the cat so it doesn't leak? I check the prices on them and its crazy high. the cheapest is 450 for aftermarket. There's a used one at the junkyard but they wont sell it to me because the exhaust manifold and the Cat is one piece. Does anyone have a used one to sell me?

Find a good fabrication shop ( that does restaurant equipment or the like) and is familiar with stainless steel. Have them TIG weld a patch on the crack and it will be fine.

you'll end up spending more money than buying a used aftermarket or new exhaust by taking it to someplace like that! they make o2 fooling sensors to trick your car into thinking you have o2's on still so you wont have check engine lights if you do run a manifold without cats which i personally dont recommend! just do some research n dont bother with some restaurant equipment company who would charge you a fortune!

brian