Is350 Dyno: Vsc, Abs, And T/c Lights Still On

Awhile ago I strapped my stock 2007 IS350 to our Dyno Jet.

To do this, I had to turn off traction control and put it in "snow mode" to get the thing to rev up (like most modern cars, it wasn't happy that the front tires were not spinning).

Results:

272rwhp/243torque

Anyways, the damn VSC, ABS, and T/C lights are still on the dash!? I have driven roughly 200miles and have restarted the car probably 50 or so times. I checked and cleared all engine codes with my OBDII scanner as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hmmm, did you read the DTC's before erasing them? What did they say? I'm thinking you might just have a speed sensor issue going on?

I didn't have any DTCs and I still do not.

I read somewhere that these lights on the IS will stay ON until you drive it. When we strap the E46 BMW M3 to the dyno, I have to drive it about 100 yards before the DSC light turns back OFF.

Sorry, I misread your first post.

Your right, afterwards it should reset itself afterwards with a short drive. What else have you checked? fuses and circuit tests? If my memory serves me right, fuse number 44? Wait, that could be for the IS 300. But you can find it I'm sure. The ABS fuse will disable VSC, ABS and TC.

• 4 weeks later...

I hooked my old G-Tech Pro to my car and performed some basic/simple acceleration tests (I have no drag experience) and all I could get from it (in the first try) was 13.79 secs to the 1/4 mile.

All the other tries were worse...

I wonder what do I need to do to get into the 12's?

I know, one of the first things is to go to a drag strip...

can that count for a second or more?

just wondering...

the best time I have seen so far is 13.079 by Gernby. If I'm not mistaken he changed the size of his wheels, and also has intake, exhaust and a few other bolt ons, and I think he also pulled alot of weight out of the car. I'm not exactly sure on all that though, except for his time. 13.079 is his best so far.