Need Ashtray For 2001 Gs300

I need a front center ashtray for an '01 GS300 but can't find one anywhere on e-bay or any online Lexus parts sites. I just need the part that slides out not the entire ashtray. I'm sure it must be the same for many other models. Does anybody know of anywhere online I can get one? (I think the dealer wants $35 or something silly for it)

On a related note does anybody know of any junkyards in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) that have any Lexus GS models or Lexus used parts?

PS: I don't smoke and wouldn't let anybody smoke in my Lexus, I just keep my change in there!

You can have mine, I'm trying something different in that area. I live in waterloo, but I work in Toronto, I'm there almost every day. This week (up to Thursday) I'm in Chicago, but after that we can arrange to bump into each other.

Thanks Hacker. I'm going to send you a message with my e-mail.

Just curious, what are you "trying" where the ashtray goes? I'd like to put a sunglass holder there. I love my GS but i can't believe it doesn't have a sunglass holder.

I also wish there was a sunglass holder, maybe where the garage door opener buttons are.

I'm thinking of putting GPS there cause I don't want to lose the stock radio and stock look, sounds kinda dumb, I know, I have just always preferred when a car's interior looks stock.

they 3rd generation it is a option (i think maybe for the 2gs also but not sure).......used to see them on ebay and sewell but i coudlnt find them at all yesterday! its a console that replaces the whole ashtray console with a sunglass console that stores 2 sets of sunglasses. im still looking for it. i really wanna say its avaliable for the 2gs and i was gonna buy it but it was pricy or else (since i dont smoke) i wanted it and they ONLY made it for the 3gs. i 4got! im still looking for it! i looked back at a old post of mine and apparantally yes it can be interchanged to our 2gs! still looking!

brian

not the one i was looking for but here's one. im still searching for the right one im looking for. can anyone help?

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1755

ok found it BUT DO NOT GET THIS FROM LEXTASY! AND I CANT FIND BETTER PICS (THIS PIC KINDA SUCKS AND IT ACTUALLY HOLDES 2 SETS OF SUNGLASSES)

http://www.lextasy.com/new-gs-ash-tray-conversion-kit.htm

brian