Thought You Guys Might Like

Keep us informed interested in what mods works best and which ones change your gas mileage the most...looks good B)

Def. buddy, updates will come as soon as possible. I've done alot of work to it since then, just with work and college, i have no time to take vids.

Keep us informed interested in what mods works best and which ones change your gas mileage the most...looks good B)

Def. buddy, updates will come as soon as possible. I've done alot of work to it since then, just with work and college, i have no time to take vids.

Believe me only being home about four months out of the year ..... I understand. It takes time just to make time to get something done...lol..goodluck wiff the project though..looks good sofar.

Believe me only being home about four months out of the year ..... I understand. It takes time just to make time to get something done...lol..goodluck wiff the project though..looks good sofar.

Wow, i couldnt do that buddy, i'd get lonely being away from my fiancee' for that long. Must be a darn good job, or at least the money is good. Thanks buddy, its the quality of the car that makes it so easy to look that good, lol. :lol:

I am a captain of a boat off shore... use to travel to other countries now just from the gulf to inland waters... money is good, but, not everything.... just been doing it since I was 14 sorta hard to change careers in todays world and economy...I hold a masters in marine propulsion and systems... They told me when I was younger it would get easier...they lied...lol... gets harder... but with it all weighed out it is my career...and on my wifes behalf....it takes a strong woman to be able to handle a career like mine also... I figure I trade my days so maybe my kids will have more choices and make better ones than I have through the years... I would not advise or wish on anyone the lifestyle of being gone away from ones family like I have. It is a young mans job...and as I get older I am not a young man anymore...I do love my job though...there is nothing like waking up in the morning smelling the salt water and feeling it burn as the wind blows looking out on open water listening and watching the seagulls swarm in the wheel wash of the engines at the break of sunlight...drinking coffee listening to the hard moan of the engines echo a moan from the breaks of the tide... knowing there is no one else for 50 miles but you and the sea..nothing else like it in the world.... guess I am not a land lover at heart.... lol... in the words of Kevin Costner in Water World...."the land just dont move right"...lol :P If I had room to play with my cars and had my family and dog with me not really any reason to ever get on land.... well maybe Starbucks.... :lol:

I am a captain of a boat off shore... use to travel to other countries now just from the gulf to inland waters... money is good, but, not everything.... just been doing it since I was 14 sorta hard to change careers in todays world and economy...I hold a masters in marine propulsion and systems... They told me when I was younger it would get easier...they lied...lol... gets harder... but with it all weighed out it is my career...and on my wifes behalf....it takes a strong woman to be able to handle a career like mine also... I figure I trade my days so maybe my kids will have more choices and make better ones than I have through the years... I would not advise or wish on anyone the lifestyle of being gone away from ones family like I have. It is a young mans job...and as I get older I am not a young man anymore...I do love my job though...there is nothing like waking up in the morning smelling the salt water and feeling it burn as the wind blows looking out on open water listening and watching the seagulls swarm in the wheel wash of the engines at the break of sunlight...drinking coffee listening to the hard moan of the engines echo a moan from the breaks of the tide... knowing there is no one else for 50 miles but you and the sea..nothing else like it in the world.... guess I am not a land lover at heart.... lol... in the words of Kevin Costner in Water World...."the land just dont move right"...lol :P If I had room to play with my cars and had my family and dog with me not really any reason to ever get on land.... well maybe Starbucks.... :lol:

Thats some poetry right there buddy, i know what you mean, the ocean is an amazing thing. LoL, and a floating starbucks can be arranged.

Thats some poetry right there buddy, i know what you mean, the ocean is an amazing thing. LoL, and a floating starbucks can be arranged.

LOL...well it has its downfalls ...hurricanes and squaws...rode Katrina out wont do that again..lol.. and never in my life seen a rouge wave but have seen what one does..dont want to be there then...but yes a floating starbucks would be really nice addition...lmao

LOL...well it has its downfalls ...hurricanes and squaws...rode Katrina out wont do that again..lol.. and never in my life seen a rouge wave but have seen what one does..dont want to be there then...but yes a floating starbucks would be really nice addition...lmao

LoL, i know my hurricanes buddy, trust me. I learned a long time ago to just get out of their way. I live in the coastal region of Louisiana, and we just got 2 1/2 feet of water for Ike, even though it only glanced us. It would definitely be one of those monumental architectures i would go see...."Come one, come all to starbucks, the SEA WORLD edition!" :lol: