Is 250 Hid

i just bought 2009 is250 and they don't come with hid.. the dealer guy told me now the new IS they change the package. that don't have HID.. it optional... and i think it stupid... But anyway does anyone have a clue on how to put the convert kit HID on the IS and what brand is good ?

i just bought 2009 is250 and they don't come with hid.. the dealer guy told me now the new IS they change the package. that don't have HID.. it optional... and i think it stupid... But anyway does anyone have a clue on how to put the convert kit HID on the IS and what brand is good ?

My daughter bought them for my 2006 IS260 and my son (30 years old) installed them. It did not take very long. It seemed pretty easy.

Norman

• 3 months later...

My daughter bought them for my 2006 IS260 and my son (30 years old) installed them. It did not take very long. It seemed pretty easy.

Norman

I also just bought the IS250 without HID and I am looking to add anHID kit I just wonder is the quality of the light output from the kit the same as the OEM HID?