New Here To The Forum ..need Suggestions Gents!

i have pics on here and they are viewable to anyone..even if you dont have myspace, so cut and paste peeps

http://www.myspace.com/islandcreation83

i am having problems posting pics on here

so see em and let me know what you think.. i own a 92 sc400 with no mechanical problems and only 64xxxmiles on her. Problems so far are driver side has a 4 inch rip in the bottom of seat where your KEESTER goes... the existing a/c unit had a warped screen..bought a new one and still does not work ...a/c does not work. and i need a new automatic shift knob because this one broke and arm rest shows normal wear from they guys fat arm being there all the time... and the steering wheel needs to be re-upholstered center airbak looks great. So only interior work needs to be done... but i am going to fix her inside out... let me know what you guys think or where i can get a classy shift knob...

as for what i want:

1.)i want to chop off antenna and replace with a functional shark fin....that loooong asss antenna is so 1990's and it looks HIDIOUS

2.)i am going to custom match the rim to the color of car and i need to fabricate a centercap with exhistong lexus emblem to match the rim

3.)i am painting the car a white with gold pearl, i am going to use 2 tspoons for the car and maybe 2x for rim to stand out more and maybe a full cup of sealer and go over the car 6 times to give it that glossy look

4.)BODY KIT..dont know which one yet ...need to keep it fierce yet classy..any suggestions... i do not want to spend more than a grand for kit shipping included

5.)interior is top secret..its gonna be fierce ... i am leaning towards cutting out the nasty grey and starting from scratch, but the only thing is the passenger seat and rear seat are flawless, immaculate!... and its gonna cost me a pretty penny to re upholster...i was tinking of down grading to vinyl or should i just fix the one seat and keep it original?

6.) i am going to sand and chemdip my brake calipers and paint em' dont know what color yet ...maybe gold? i want to leave original chrome emblems

i dont like em in gold...

7.) what do you guys think about lambo door kit for this one? i saw some for under 400 bucks and i can just weld em' on to the door?!?! but i dont know yet ? cheesy or not?

i have pics on here and they are viewable to anyone..even if you dont have myspace, so cut and paste peeps

http://www.myspace.com/islandcreation83

i am having problems posting pics on here

so see em and let me know what you think.. i own a 92 sc400 with no mechanical problems and only 64xxxmiles on her. Problems so far are driver side has a 4 inch rip in the bottom of seat where your KEESTER goes... the existing a/c unit had a warped screen..bought a new one and still does not work ...a/c does not work. and i need a new automatic shift knob because this one broke and arm rest shows normal wear from they guys fat arm being there all the time... and the steering wheel needs to be re-upholstered center airbak looks great. So only interior work needs to be done... but i am going to fix her inside out... let me know what you guys think or where i can get a classy shift knob...

as for what i want:

1.)i want to chop off antenna and replace with a functional shark fin....that loooong asss antenna is so 1990's and it looks HIDIOUS

2.)i am going to custom match the rim to the color of car and i need to fabricate a centercap with exhistong lexus emblem to match the rim

3.)i am painting the car a white with gold pearl, i am going to use 2 tspoons for the car and maybe 2x for rim to stand out more and maybe a full cup of sealer and go over the car 6 times to give it that glossy look

4.)BODY KIT..dont know which one yet ...need to keep it fierce yet classy..any suggestions... i do not want to spend more than a grand for kit shipping included

5.)interior is top secret..its gonna be fierce ... i am leaning towards cutting out the nasty grey and starting from scratch, but the only thing is the passenger seat and rear seat are flawless, immaculate!... and its gonna cost me a pretty penny to re upholster...i was tinking of down grading to vinyl or should i just fix the one seat and keep it original?

6.) i am going to sand and chemdip my brake calipers and paint em' dont know what color yet ...maybe gold? i want to leave original chrome emblems

i dont like em in gold...

7.) what do you guys think about lambo door kit for this one? i saw some for under 400 bucks and i can just weld em' on to the door?!?! but i dont know yet ? cheesy or not?

1992 SC400 with only 64,000 miles?? With all the wear and tear you described, I would be a little puzzled, unless you know the history of the car...I pretty much have the same car as you except mine is a 1993. I wouldn't go with the lambo doors, but the paint plans sound good.

I'm not much of a fan of lambo-doors either, but paint sounds interesting.

The Antenna, you'd loose the functionality of the radio if you chop the Antenna and go with a Shark-Fin. It also won't work because the shark fins are designed for XM/Sirrus modules. the Flexible black ones really aren't that great with reception either. You could attempt to swap the radio with a newer one from Pioneer/Alphine and see if they have a antenna replacement option.

Bodykits, you have a large selection, but getting most of them to fit would be your biggest challenge.

Good luck, it sounds like a interesting plan.