Which Gs300 Models Come With A Wood Steering Wheel?

I am looking to purchase a 2001 or over Lexus GS300.

Which model comes with a wood steering wheel?

Some say that the sports package comes with the wood steering wheel but then again everyone who has their GS for sale lists that theirs is the sports package but yet theirs does not come with a wood steering wheel.

Also, where would be a good place to buy a GS300? I tried craigslist but there are not too many listed.

Thanks in advance.

Some say that the sports package comes with the wood steering wheel but then again everyone who has their GS for sale lists that theirs is the sports package but yet theirs does not come with a wood steering wheel.

Also, where would be a good place to buy a GS300? I tried craigslist but there are not too many listed.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck finding those steering wheels on Craigslist. They usually cost anywhere from $600 - $800 from the dealership.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck finding those steering wheels on Craigslist. They usually cost anywhere from $600 - $800 from the dealership.

:chairshot: um rezaxxed........he's looking for the model that comes with them. he isnt looking to buy JUST the steering wheel, he wants the whole car. jmurda, i have no idea though. sorry. oh yeah welcome to the club both of you.

brian