Owner's Manual

if you go to www.lexus.com and click on the Owner's link (2/3 the way down on the left hand side of the page) you can register as the new owner. Registration has nothing to do with the DMV, your license plate or insurance. You are just registering it on Lexus' website. Once you do that, you can request a brand new owners manual and supplemental owners manual. Lexus will send it to you FOR FREE. While you are waiting for those to arrive (takes about a week) you will have access to the entire owners manual in PDF form on that website. I wouldn't want to print it at home cause it amounts to almost 300 pages.

On the other hand, I actually have an extra copy you can have for $100. :rolleyes: :whistles:

steviej

While you are waiting for those to arrive (takes about a week) you will have access to the entire owners manual in PDF form on that website.

Actually, I find the PDF manual easier than the physical manual. You can search for topics off of the Lexus Owners site and it will return the pages you need from the PDF version.....much nicer than thumbing through 300+ pages to find what you need. ;)

--Duckman

i try it and for somereason my VIN # is not recognizing. i just got it this tuesday so i'm guess my dealers has not complet some of the paper work i gues.....

if you will be nice enough can you send me the PDF file to my email it's JS0119@gmail.com

it's will be a GREAT HELP THANKS ALOT.

i try it and for somereason my VIN # is not recognizing. i just got it this tuesday so i'm guess my dealers has not complet some of the paper work i gues.....

if you will be nice enough can you send me the PDF file to my email it's JS0119@gmail.com

it's will be a GREAT HELP THANKS ALOT.

Unfortunately it is not one PDF, but many...and I would assume very sizeable. If you just got it on Tuesday, I would guess the paperwork will be completed within a week or so. Sorry.

--Duckman