Foggy Headlights Gs300

Ok, so i have a 98 gs300 and like many people, my headlights are kind of hazy. I used headlight cleaner and they looked amazing! but 2 weeks later, they looked the same as before! any ideas on how to keep them nice looking without having to re-polish them every 2 weeks?

thanks

Ok, so i have a 98 gs300 and like many people, my headlights are kind of hazy. I used headlight cleaner and they looked amazing! but 2 weeks later, they looked the same as before! any ideas on how to keep them nice looking without having to re-polish them every 2 weeks?

thanks

thats part of the reason i havent done this. nothing can hold off on this once u scuff up the surface its eventually gonna have to be re polished but try adding some wax to them after you do it.....should help out some!

check this post from the other day and look at that product i posted they say its supposed to outlast any product by 6 weeks or more. i know meguires makes a good plastic cleaner i would assume they have a wax too!

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=49812

brian