Brake Issue.....

Ok, so when i'm coming to a slow stop just before i do my brake peddle depresses and feels as though my abs is kicking in...It's always felt tight and i just noticed a difference. Isn't the abs only supposed to do that if the car thinks it's gonna lock up Which i would assume would be faster than 1mph!

Are you sure the sensation you are feeling is the a.b.s. kicking in? If its something of a pulsating feeling it could just be warped rotors... if its the full blown a.b.s. vibration then you may have an issue with a wheel speed sensor or something else... I really have no clue but I'd check the warped rotor theory first. Goodluck.

Are you sure the sensation you are feeling is the a.b.s. kicking in? If its something of a pulsating feeling it could just be warped rotors... if its the full blown a.b.s. vibration then you may have an issue with a wheel speed sensor or something else... I really have no clue but I'd check the warped rotor theory first. Goodluck.

It's defidently not the rotors....It's like right before i stop my brake peddle falls...It doesn't hit the floor but it makes me nervous just the same. I'm wondering if my abs motor is going bad?

It's defidently not the rotors....It's like right before i stop my brake peddle falls...It doesn't hit the floor but it makes me nervous just the same. I'm wondering if my abs motor is going bad?

hmmmm so u gonna try it and get back to us? if u do how bout a step by step with photos along the way?

brian

Easy as cake! Problem solved...Sorry i didn't get to take any pics but all it took was a one phillips screw and it pulls out. We then took a shop rag and wiped the magnet clean and then stuck the corner of the towel down in the hole and spun the rotor a few times to wipe the teeth clean...! 10 minutes tops! FYI: we only did the fronts so i don't know about the backs...SHOOOO, i feel much better:)

well good glad u got that problem solved......be a good link to remember in the future if i ever need!

brian

Yes sir ree BOB!! That's a HOT tip right there! :D

At $200 a pop for the sensors it was nice to have a 10 minute fix;) Very liberating for my wallet!