How To Pull Service Codes From Rx330 Please

CA913

Good day to all,

I'm relatively new to the Lexus ownership world and don't know what I need to do to retrieve any service codes from my Rx330 can someone tell me the steps. I've a maint Required light and I'd like to know what codes the vehicles complaining about.

Thanks

The maintenance required light is more a general reminder that your service interval is soon approaching / has gone by. You will most likely just need to reset it if you have done the recommended maintenance yourself, or did the work at an indy that didn't reset the light.

I think you may be confusing that light with the Check Engine Light (CEL) that has codes associated with the error causing the problem. You would need an OBD II device to read those codes, or head to AZ as suggested above.

The steps to reset the service reminder light should be in your manual, or can be found on this forum.

I agree that you need to verify that you have a CEL, check engine light, or the other maintenance required light which is just a reminder that the engine oil and figlter need to be changed. It is reset by the person doing the oil change or you can do it easily.

If it is a CEL, as suggested, Auto Zone, Advance Auto, and other major chains will loan you the tool or will even scan it for you.

Gary